70 Manning Road, Double Bay NSW 2028
Architecturally Designed Home, Desirable Northerly Aspect, Tropical Garden Oasis
HOLDING DEPOSIT TAKEN!
Beyond the classic façade of this warm and welcoming home lies an incredible designer residence on approx 297sqm offering grand proportions, premium finishes and a north facing garden oasis.
Spanning three impeccable levels and flooded with natural light, it reveals a wonderfully flexible layout featuring multiple living areas enhanced by double height windows and soaring ceilings complemented by polished timber and Travertine appointments.
Expertly crafted to embrace the beauty of its surrounds, it features freshly schemed interiors with stylish open plan living and dining areas plus a modern stone kitchen equipped with premium European gas appliances. Bi-fold doors allow an effortless flow to an idyllic sun washed courtyard, perfect for relaxing and entertaining in tropical garden surrounds.
Accommodation comprises four generous bedrooms, three of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes. The oversized master features a walk-in wardrobe and opens to a private north facing sunlit balcony, while both the master and second bedroom feature chic fully tiled ensuites.
A further highlight is the separate studio retreat/gym with a bathroom, while additional features include Smart home technology, zoned ducted air conditioning and a designer full-sized main bathroom as well as extensive internal storage, double off-street parking, video security intercom and back-to-base alarm.
Destined to impress at every turn, this gorgeous family home is positioned a level stroll to Kiaora Place, shops and popular eateries, Woolworths, Cooper Park, buses and ferries. It is located within minutes of Edgecliff Station, prestigious schools and harbour beaches.
– Striking tri-level design enhanced by double height glass
– Desirable north-to-rear aspect amid tropical garden oasis
– Sun washed Travertine courtyard perfect for entertaining
– Multiple living zones, double-height dining and family area
– Modern stone kitchen w/ premium European gas appliances
– Well-proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in robes
– Oversized master with walk-in robe and chic tiled ensuite
– Master opens to a private balcony overlooking the backyard
– Second bedroom with stylish ensuite, guest powder room
– Polished timber floorboards, quality wool carpeted bedrooms
– Smart home technology, C-bus automation, motorised blinds
– Zoned ducted air conditioning, high ceilings, stylish décor
– Double car space, internal laundry, back-to-base alarm