7 Fall Street, Cremorne NSW 2090
Spacious family home with sunny garden and pool
HOLDING DEPOSIT RECEIVED!
Nestled in a quiet street, this exceptional family home exudes charm and contemporary appeal ideal for growing families and those that love to entertain. Situated in an area in high demand for its family-friendly focus and tranquil living. Well laid-out with multiple and versatile living spaces and study, a substantial alfresco entertaining area, which flows to the expansive level lawn and swimming pool.
Original features add appeal to its spacious light filled interiors, whilst a number of select updates ensure daily living at its most comfortable. Extremely well positioned in a quiet one way street, it boasts one set of traffic lights commute to the CBD, walking distance to Cammeray and Neutral Bay villages, bus, bayside parks, golf course and has excellent access to local primary and high schools.
– Double brick, timber floors, decorative high ceilings.
– Elegant formal lounge, expansive family living, large dining
– Sweeping alfresco terrace & solar heated swimming pool
– Private child friendly level lawn and garden
– Modern kitchen with walk-in pantry, separate study, laundry
– Spacious bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes, plantation shutters
– Four spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, plantation shutters
– Vast in-roof storage areas
– Single lockup garage plus additional off-street parking
– Second story features ducted air conditioning
– Pool and garden maintenance included
– 1 year lease term preferred