7/38a Mona Road, Darling Point NSW 2027
Classic Garden Apartment with wonderful harbour and city views.
This elegant home has its own private entrance and is oversized. Wonderfully peaceful and private, this impressive property has ultra-spacious light-filled interiors with beautiful views across Rushcutters Bay to the city skyline & Harbour Bridge. Featuring high ceilings and wide windows on 3 sides with no common walls, ‘Brailsford’, is a c1927 classic building of 7 apartments situated close to harbourside Rushcutters Bay Park, Cruising Yacht Club of Australia and Edgecliff shops/buses/trains.
* High ceilings, large windows wrapping around entire apartment
* French doors leading to very attractive sun-filled courtyard and garden with harbour views
* Grand sitting room with gas fire and generous dining area
* Extensive outdoor entertaining areas with sun and views
* Own private entrance
* Very quiet position
* Ideally located close to Edgecliff Station, shops and Rushcutters Bay
Inspect: By Appointment