60 Surrey Street, Darlinghurst NSW 2010
Unique large terrace in prime locale - walk to everything!
HOLDING DEPOSIT RECEIVED
With 215sqm of internal space & 4 levels, this is a terrace reimagined. Its elevated living spaces feel suspended in the tree canopy backdrops – a magical mood on one of Darlinghurst’s best streets.
* Architect-designed terrace by Nick Bell
* Imported German kitchen, stone bench
* Integrated European appliances & fridge
* Indoor/outdoor living to deck & undercover patio
* Air-conditioned through-out three top levels
* King-sized bedroom suites, master BIRs
* Glass, stone & custom timber bathrooms
* Video intercom, underfloor & gas heating
* Internal laundry
* Preservation of old fireplaces/sandstone
The home is quietly situated just metres from cosmopolitan Victoria St and within easy reach of the CBD and transport (Kings Cross train station, buses) and the lifestyle delights of the area, including the cafes of Potts Point, harbour foreshore parks including Rushcutters Bay and Elizabeth Bay and onward to the beaches of the Eastern Suburbs.
A short walk to Darlinghurst Public School and walk to other public and private schools.