44 Suffolk Street, Paddington NSW 2021
North-facing beautifully presented Victorian Terrace near Five Ways
HOLDING DEPOSIT TAKEN
On one of Paddington’s finest tree-lined streets, footsteps to Five Ways cafes, this beautifully presented Victorian terrace is perfectly placed to enjoy a cosmopolitan village lifestyle. Set over three levels and featuring a perfect north to rear aspect, it opens out to a private walled entertainer’s courtyard promising an ideal setting for outdoor living.
Tastefully appointed interiors, elegant period features and a lofty attic retreat combine to create a fabulous low-maintenance home in an exclusive setting.
– Fluid open living and dining rooms, timber floors
– Three double beds with built-ins, second bed with a charming balcony
– Skylit upstairs bathroom with bath and marble-topped vanity
– Stylish CaesarStone gas kitchen with Miele & Bosch appliances
– Sun-drenched casual living/dining, floor to ceiling glass
– North facing walled courtyard
– Private outdoor entertaining
– Concealed internal laundry, guest powder room with shower, plantation shutters, attic storage
– Stroll to Oxford Street restaurants and theatres, Trumper Park