23 Rhodes Avenue, Naremburn NSW 2065
Immaculate brand-new residence in private & quiet cul-de-sac, yet close to everything!!
HOLDING DEPOSIT TAKEN!
Completely transformed to ensure an exceptional lifestyle of space and privacy, this pristine brand-new residence unfolds across a streamlined dual-level design and offers state-of-the-art inclusions, immersive indoor/outdoor living and a botanical garden setting. It is embraced by a desirable north-to-rear aspect and enjoys breezy day-round sunlight throughout its open interiors and across the rear terrace and level backyard. The property provides five generous bedrooms, three bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen and an abundance of storage. It is beautifully nestled within a quiet and sought-after cul-de-sac, central to Naremburn and Crows Nest shopping boutiques, vibrant cafes and quality schools.
– Completely brand-new build accomplished in November, 2021
– Exclusive opportunity to lease a home at a blue-ribbon address
– All garden maintenance and lawn mowing is included in rent
– Extensive lounge and dining area enjoys an open plan design
– Rear terrace adjoins the flawlessly landscaped tranquil garden
– Flowing island kitchen with a walk-in pantry, Smeg gas cooking
– The kitchen also includes steel electric oven and a dishwasher
– Five generously proportioned bedrooms, four with built-ins, fifth could be used as office or second living room
– Master with a walk-in wardrobe/custom cabinetry and ensuite
– One bedroom can be utilised as an office or kids’ rumpus room
– Three tiled bathrooms including guest w/c and master ensuite
– Internal laundry with additional storage, floor-to-ceiling windows
– Skylight, NBN connection established, downlights, floating floors
– Ducted air-conditioning, central control throughout entire house
– Entire walk-in storage room, linen cupboard, understairs storage
– Single lock-up garage with internal access, additional car space
– Short 10-minute drive to the city, easy access to express city buses
– Sorry no pets