2/17 Newcastle Street, Rose Bay NSW 2029
Oversized home with large courtyard at rear of building- very quiet and private!
HOLDING DEPOSIT RECEIVED!
Whisper quiet at the rear of iconic ‘Faversham’, this huge garden apartment (all on title) promises an idyllic harbourside lifestyle on the doorstep of Rose Bay village and is an outstanding haven for professionals and downsizers in a well-maintained security complex. It features completely level access from street and garage, and an oversized layout with open plan living/dining areas enjoying an easy transition to a fabulous wraparound courtyard, perfect for entertaining. Further highlights include a well-equipped Smeg gas kitchen, ducted air conditioning and lift access to a secure basement car space. Complete with secure level access, it is placed a stroll to shops, buses and popular cafés, Parisi’s Food Hall and Rose Bay Beach.
Approx 222 sqm internal and external area + Car space!
• Oversized layout features open living/dining bathed in light
• Huge wraparound entertainment courtyard amid private gardens
• Caesarstone kitchen with Smeg gas appliances, ample storage
• Well-scaled bedrooms enjoy access to sun washed courtyard
• Main bedroom features a walk-through wardrobe and ensuite
• Second bedroom with built-in robe, fully tiled main bathroom
• Study, ducted air conditioning, internal laundry, video intercom
• Well-maintained pet-friendly complex, secure level access
• Spacious entry foyer, lift access to basement car space
• Steps to Rose Bay Foreshore, Lyne Park, village shops, cafés
• Stroll to city buses, quality schools, Parisi’s Food Hall
• 6 month lease preferred , can be furnished or unfurnished