11 Philip Street, Bondi NSW 2026
A bright and super modern beachside classic large family home on a sunny corner!
HOLDING DEPOSIT RECEIVED!
There’s so much to love about this rare corner semi on one of South Bondi’s top streets but it’s the gracious bay fronted home retaining the hallmarks of its Federation heritage with a classic modern beach house feel beyond including child friendly garden with outdoor bathtub and outdoor/indoor studio!
With generous proportions and high ceilings, and a full renovation recently completed with ducted air conditioning throughout, and great-sized bedrooms, it is also completed with modern kitchen and bathrooms!
Easy walking distance to Bondi, Tamarama and Bronte Beaches & just one block back from South Bondi village with its cafes, cocktail lounges, and bakeries
Enjoy the good life in one of Bondi’s best-loved neighbourhoods. It’s a great spot for families, 550m to Bondi Public School and Montessori East Primary with a pre-school around the corner.
– New designer 2 storey home – beachside classic feel with a modern reinvention
– Master bed opens onto balcony at rear with ensuite
– Open living/dining, reverse cycle ducted air throughout
– Sunny corner block with side access
– Family friendly beachside neighbourhood
– Currently 4 bedrooms over two levels with an abundance of storage
– Designed to maximise light and space
– Original period features, soaring ceilings
– Bright modern kitchen, with integrated fridge, gas stove and Miele oven
– Outside bathtub with separate studio/outdoor area
– Tightly held street with a community spirit
– 500m to the buzz of South Bondi village
– Walk through the gully to Tamarama Beach
– Close proximity to Bronte and Bondi Beaches