9/3 Oak Lane, Potts Point NSW 2011
Sophisticated Designer Living With Magnificent Harbour Views
Spectacular views across Woolloomooloo Bay to the city skyline, Royal Botanic Gardens, Opera House and Harbour Bridge make a breathtaking backdrop to this chic bespoke apartment.
Superbly designed to maximise space and the beautiful views, it features a large living area, king-size bedroom, open-plan kitchen and chic bathroom concealed by a distinctive curved batten pod stained in Japan black. Superior finishes of Concordia marble, brass and terrazzo combine with a neutral palette of grey, pearl and white to deliver elegant interiors taking design cues from Art Deco style of buildings in the area.
Feel an immediate connection with the harbour from every corner of this tranquil retreat set on the rear first level of ‘Green Gables’, an Art Deco unrestricted company title building of 12 tucked away in a hidden enclave at the northern end of Potts Point. Ultimate convenience just footsteps to Embarkation Park, shops, cafes, restaurants, buses and a short walk to Art Gallery of NSW, Finger Wharf dining scene, harbourside Andrew Boy Charlton Pool and the city.
• Panoramic views to Opera House & Harbour Bridge
• Bespoke architectural transformation
• Tranquil elevated position with windows on 3 sides
• Living area flows to dining zone & open-plan kitchen
• Custom honed Concordia marble dining bench
• Sleek gas kitchen with pantry cupboard & dishwasher
• King-size bedroom with generous built-in wardrobe
• Chic bathroom with brass rainshower & harbour view
• High ceilings; neutral palette of grey, pearl & white
• Fibonacci Stone Idol terrazzo floors; plush carpet
• Custom cone shadow lighting; bespoke curtains
• Art Deco unrestricted company title building of 12
Maintenance approx $1155/qtr
Council rates approx $283/qtr
Size approx 50 sqm