74 Crown Street, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
'Molly' – Charming, central yet quiet c1890 terrace in the heart of Woolloomooloo with city views & DA approval for more!
Named after her original owner and still retaining the character and love of yesteryear is this beautiful home. Featuring generous proportions, elevated city skyline views and a cosmopolitan city-fringe address all combine to deliver an exceptional urban sanctuary in this classic Victorian terrace. Built in c1890 and brimming with character and charm, it features a traditional layout with welcoming lounge/dining areas enhanced by soaring ceilings. There is a streamlined timber kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances, while to the rear is a north east facing courtyard in tranquil garden surrounds.
Immense character to live in as is, or renovate and complete the DA already approved to restore the façade and extend at the rear to a four storey home (including roof garden, pool and lift!)
Also an option to use as is, as an office or a combination of residential/commercial. The opportunities are endless!
The home is placed a stroll to village shops and cafes, Hyde Park, The Domain, Botanic Gardens and Woolloomooloo’s Finger Wharf, as well as a brief meander to the CBD, Surry Hills or Potts Point.
– Classic easy-living layout, separate lounge/dining, soaring ceilings
– Streamlined timber kitchen with s/steel gas appliances
– N/E facing sun washed courtyard perfect for entertaining
– Three bedrooms, king sized master with built-in wardrobe
– Master opens to enclosed sunny balcony with city views
– Fireplace fixtures in living and bedroom, multiple ceiling fans, external laundry
– Split-cycle air conditioning, storage
– DA approval to restore the façade and extend at the rear to a four storey home with rooftop garden, pool and lift
– Option to use currently for residential or for commercial use or a combination of commercial/residential
– Rear lane pedestrian access, footsteps to shops and cafes
– Walk to Macleay Street’s vibrant bars and popular eateries
– Stroll to Kings Cross Station, city buses, rapid CBD access
– Moments to the Finger Wharf celebrated waterfront dining