7/190-192 Victoria Street, Potts Point NSW 2011
WILL BE SOLD! Fantastic Apartment in Prime Potts Point Locale - excellent investment potential or first home!
Located in an ever-buzzing inner-east precinct, the rare chance awaits to own an apartment in this gorgeous Victoria Street development built circa 2014. Positioned in the newly refurbished “Victoria” building, featuring modern appointments and fine contemporary design. With refined architecturally designed interiors and serene ambience, this apartment offers the best of Potts Point in a convenient and contemporary package. Just a 2-minute stroll to transport and the legendary village vibe of Macleay Street, including the popular weekend Fitzroy Gardens markets, the fantastic apartment presents superb low-maintenance living in a premiere inner-east position, with nothing further to spend.
* Modern apartment in freshly refurbished development – bedroom separate at rear
* Open plan living/dining/kitchen areas
* Set on a sunny tree-lined street, clean lines + tasteful appointments
* Quiet bed areas, contemporary bathrooms w int. laundry space
* Easy walk to Harris Farm shopping, array of cool eateries, bars
* Access to rooftop garden with district views across to the CBD
* Ideally positioned close to train station, buses, walk to the city
* Currently leased until August 4th 2023
Levies (all approx):