65 Henrietta Street, Waverley NSW 2024
One of the only freestanding houses on the street! North aspect- sunny all day. Private appts available.
This classic freestanding home has undergone a stunning renovation to create a private sanctuary framed by lush tropical gardens. Capturing sweeping district views from its upper level, it features an easy indoor/outdoor flow, cutting edge interior design and a luxurious master suite with a wraparound balcony, as well as a large study. Just footsteps from Tamarama and Bronte Beaches, Bondi Junction and Charing Cross village.
* Family friendly front and rear gardens
* Superb main suite with balcony and district views
* Separate home office
* Generous light-filled glass-embraced entertaining
* Gourmet Caesar Stone gas kitchen, European appliances, large custom-made island bench
* Established NW tropical garden sanctuary
* Two designer bathrooms with concrete tiles and freestanding bath in one
* Internal laundry, outdoor shower
* Wide lime-washed Oregon floorboards
* Abundant storage, built-ins, security intercom
* Garden shed, gas bbq bayonet
* Catchment area for St Catherine’s School, Waverley College, St Charles Primary School and Waverley Public School
Please note we can arrange a private inspection at anytime