4/561 Old South Head Road, Rose Bay NSW 2029
Top floor & north facing! Recently upgraded building close to everything!
Sunny and bright this oversized 1 bedroom apartment is characterised by a wonderfully generous space and period features. This large apartment is located on the top level of this small complex of 6 apartments right in the heart of Rose Bay. The home offers a large kitchen leading into a spacious and bright living space with a seamless flow throughout. The entire building has just recently been upgraded. This includes new windows (soundproofed), new plumbing and electrical wiring, new gutters, new tiled roof, re pointed brickwork and grouting. Also features a large communal garden at the rear.
– Large and bright one bedroom apartment on the top level and north-facing
– One well-proportioned bedroom with built in wardrobes
– Lounge room with district views
– Updated and refreshed large kitchen
– Great sized bathroom with internal laundry
– Large communal garden at rear
– Pets allowed by strata approval
Located only walking distance to the heart of Rose Bay’s cosmopolitan village (Bake Bar, Bunnings and Harris Farm to name a few) with many charming cafes, gourmet stores, fresh produce and much more to discover.
Easy access to all public transport.