4/17 Wentworth Street, Point Piper NSW 2027
"Karinya" c.1914 - Top floor, easy level access, grand Point Piper apartment set against magnificent harbour backdrop, prime NE aspect
Incredible harbour views form a breathtaking backdrop to this elegant Point Piper apartment, one of four converted residences in the original c1914 `Karinya’, previously owned by the Wentworth family.
Convenient level access, it features house-like feel & interiors with welcoming formal sitting room and formal and informal dining rooms enhanced by period ceilings and abundant natural light due to its favourable NE aspect. There is a sleek granite gas kitchen and casual living/dining, while the apartment enjoys exclusive access to a sunny, manicured garden.
Double Bay & Rose Bay villages are nearby, as are harbour beaches, transport and schools.
– Convenient level access via an elegant entrance foyer
– Grand house-like proportions with formal lounge/dining
– Wide scenic windows framing intimate harbour views
– Streamlined granite kitchen with s/steel gas appliances
– Sun filled casual living/dining and period ceilings
– Good sized bedrooms, king sized master suite, with WIR
– Modern bathrooms, one with bath
– Lock-up garage
– Scope to add personal touches, while retaining original period appeal
– Close to Double Bay and Rose Bay village shops and restaurants
– Moments to boutique harbour beaches and schools
– Easy walk to city buses, close to ferries, parks, rapid CBD access