309/117 Kippax Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
INCREDIBLE INVESTMENT OR HOME WITH LOW LEVIES & GREAT NET RETURN! APPROX 131SQM - WHISPER QUIET OVERLOOKING GARDENS.
Auction Saturday, 16th December at 12:00 pm
An incredibly designed and low maintenance building, No. 1 Lacey is a 1912 warehouse transformed into a boutique apartment building with interiors by renowned designers BKH.
This is one of the largest 2 bedroom apartments and a very rare offering, with oversized near new bathrooms and both large bedrooms featuring a serene and bright garden outlook. Showcasing top quality finishes including European Oak herringbone parquetry floors, 3.1m high ceilings, rare East/West aspect to get the morning and afternoon sunlight. Also featured is a superb Smeg kitchen as well as butler’s pantry (added specifically at the current owner’s request), as well as zoned reverse-cycle air conditioning.
A number of original features such as exposed beams have been carefully woven into the design, paying homage to its industrial heritage.
This artistic home enjoys a chic industrial feel including exposed beams and original painted brickwork, whilst allowing an extraordinary inner-city lifestyle in the heart of Surry Hills with Central station, transport, cafes, restaurants and the CBD all accessible on foot.
* Two generous bedrooms with b/ins and both with a lovely sunny garden outlook
* Two large bathrooms, one as ensuite with freestanding bath
* Study nook in master bedroom
* Roomy entertaining space ceilings approx 3.1m , European Oak herringbone parquetry flooring
* Butler’s pantry behind kitchen as well as internal laundry, zoned ducted a/c
* Smeg gas stove kitchen, bespoke cabinetry, stone benchtops, integrated fridge and dishwasher
* High ceilings, oversized windows, exposed beams, ambient lighting
* Vibrant dining and entertainment precinct at door, short walk to train, tram & Crown St restaurants
* Easy lift access secure undercover parking + storage cage
* Internal size approx 131 sqm
Strata levies approx $1868/qtr
Council rates approx $289/qtr
Water rates approx $180/qtr