3/9 Brighton Boulevard, Bondi Beach NSW 2026
PRICED TO SELL - THE BEST BUY IN BONDI!! HUGE RENTAL RETURN, SUPER MODERN, GARDEN APARTMENT IN QUIET STREET . NORTH FACING PRIVATE COURTYARD ON TITLE
Set in a stunningly private & quiet location, yet only footsteps to the beach, is this large, beautifully renovated garden apartment. One of 8, in a beautiful Art Deco block – completely gutted & renovated in 2013 – everything is brand new, not a cent spared!
Featuring high ceilings and new floorboards, the apartment has a wide formal entry hall, large living/dining room, modern open-plan kitchen, 2 double bedrooms both with built-ins, stunning extra-large modern bathroom and concealed internal laundry.
Offering easy level entry from the street & ideal northerly aspect, its only moments to cafes, restaurants, cool boutiques, Hall Street food shopping, Bondi Markets, Bondi Baths and the coastal walk.
* Easy level access from the street
* Large living & dining areas
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Internal laundry
* Private large courtyard with built in bench
* Outdoor shower
* Sundrenched courtyard opens effortlessly from main entertaining areas
* Stunning designer open plan kitchen with modern gas cooking facilities
* 2 double bedrooms, both with built ins
* Stunning designer bathroom
* High ceilings, floorboards in living area and new sisal carpet in bedrooms
* Internal & external gas bayonets
* Plenty of storage, floor to ceiling cupboards in living area
* Ceiling fans in bedrooms & living area
* Full security building, completely refurbished in 2013
* Rental return $1145/week
Strata levies : approx $718/qtr
Council rates: approx $284/qtr
Water rates: approx $178/qtr