3/5 Ocean Street, Woollahra NSW 2025
Buy in Woollahra pre-Christmas! Level access, spacious & sunny strata title apartment in great building!
Charming approx 90 square metre two bedroom + study apartment with L-shaped lounge/dining, study off second bedroom and north-facing balcony off main bedroom.
Ground floor position with windows on three sides and no common walls. The apartment features spacious elegant interiors with high ceilings and wide windows which provide an abundance of natural light.
The generous layout includes a large living room, dining area, over-sized main bedroom (with built-ins), 2nd double bedroom, large bathroom, renovated gas kitchen and ample built-in storage.
Located on the northern side of the building, with a leafy outlook, modern gas kitchen with built-in fridge, freezer & dishwasher, full bathroom with separate internal laundry facility and polished wood floors throughout.
This smart, stylish property offers so much with the potential to further upgrade. Located in this well-built, late art deco security building of only nine apartments having a large grassed communal garden area to the rear and a secure under-building allocated storage area.
All set in this exclusive tree-lined street, just 100 metres to the humming cafe life of Queen Street, minutes to Centennial Park and a short walk to Bondi Junction and Edgecliff rail stations.
– Two good-sized bedrooms + study, all with double-glazed windows
– Beautifully renovated bathroom with bath
– Secure block with intercom access
– Ground floor enabling easy access
– Renovated gas kitchen with ample built-in storage
– Stroll to Queen Street cafes and shops, walk to Bondi Junction, Westfield and station via pedestrian footbridge
– Boutique block of nine
– Currently tenanted on month-to-month lease (tenants would love to stay on)
An ideal ‘lifestyle’ property that will appeal to any discerning homebuyer or investor.
Strata levies approx $1579/qtr