25 Davies Avenue, Vaucluse NSW 2030
Peaceful, private & secluded home, north facing garden, same owner 35 years!
In a charming harbourside location located in a quiet street, close to Watsons Bay and Camp Cove, this picture perfect attached cottage offers a sanctuary for family living. A turn-of-the-century fisherman’s cottage blending modern updates with many timeless character features, it boasts an open plan living and dining room connecting to the sun-soaked garden.
– Level parcel of land with north-to-rear aspect
– 3 bedrooms on the one level, all with built-ins
– Master bedroom with huge built-in wardrobes
– Good-sized kitchen with internal laundry
– High ceilings, beautifully peaceful
– Currently open carspace & potential carport (STCA)
Close to primary schools, easy walk to public transport, harbourside beaches, coastal walks & minutes to Vaucluse shopping village.
Online auction if not sold prior.
Inspect by appointment – we are fully vaccinated and follow all COVID safe procedures