23/11 Samuel Terry Avenue, Kensington NSW 2033
QUIET RENOVATED APARTMENT IN BEAUTIFUL ART DECO BUILDING
Desirably positioned on the grounds of a gracious, English manor-style estate, this ground-floor, light and airy apartment has been renovated with freshly sanded and painted original tallow floorboards and a luxurious range of appliances for a lifestyle of contemporary European comfort.
Spacious kitchen featuring handmade Spanish tiles and a stylish Italian Elica range hood as well as gas appliances and lots of bench space. Bathroom with handmade Italian tiles and Laufen swiss shower & toilet enjoying loads of natural light with an unbeatable central location footsteps to Moore Park and moments from the city, East Village shopping centre and Danks Street cafe precinct.
• Spacious and grand ‘mansion-flat’
• Superbly renovated to the highest standard, master with built in wardrobes
• Full of character and charm
• Internal laundry and dual entry to apartment
• Close to amenities, parks, golf course and beaches