12/314 Clovelly Road, Clovelly NSW 2031
BEST VALUE IN AREA! LOW LEVIES, LUG, BALCONY, LAUNDRY, SET BACK FROM STREET - PRIVATE & QUIET!
This bright and breezy apartment is completely secluded from the road at the rear of the building affording a superb sense of peace and privacy. With Clovelly Beach virtually at the doorstep, this oversized one-bedroom apartment has everything an owner or investor needs. Set on the north-east corner, the apartment features a sunny balcony and a secure garage.
Low strata levies and lock-up-and-leave convenience are ideal for the beach lover or investor in an area of ever-strong demand. Stroll to beachside cafes, the ocean pool or along the coast to the tranquil beauty of Gordons Bay or the buzz of Bronte and Bondi Beaches.
– Secure beachside building of only 14
– Quiet and private rear NE position
– Large bedroom with built-ins
– Bright open plan living and dining
– Gas kitchen
– Tidy bathroom with internal laundry
– Lock-up garage
– Low levies & high rental demand
– Cafes, delis & transport at the door
– Stroll to Clovelly Beach & surf club
– Walk along the coast to Gordons Bay
Water rates – approx. $147 / qtr
Strata levies – approx. $779/qtr
Council rates- approx. $395/qtr