1/129 New South Head Road, Vaucluse NSW 2030
OVERSIZED NEWLY RENOVATED GARDEN APARTMENT WITH HARBOUR VIEW AND LEVEL ACCESS!
Perfectly positioned to enjoy a panoramic harbour view from a prized NW-facing section of New South Head Rd, this boutique Art Deco block of only 4 units is perfect for investors, couples & small families to own, as well as downsizers and upsizers. The home encompasses half of the entire ground floor, with 2nd entry at rear allowing easy level access.
The sun-soaked living area features a bay window that frames the incredible view, showcasing the newly renovated apartment with its bespoke features and a magical harbour bridge backdrop.
Featuring a brand-new bathroom and kitchen as well as a hideaway laundry, separate toilet, premium appliances, large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and study nooks, and an abundance of storage internally, this turn-key apartment is only 200 mtrs from Vaucluse Village shops, and less than 15 minutes’ walk to some of Sydneys most iconic harbour beaches.
With internal size approx 118m2, and super modern yet retaining the lovely art deco features including high ceilings and polished floors as well as newly installed windows with double glazing.
– 2 large bedrooms with built in wardrobes and study nooks
– Spacious bathroom with bath, separate toilet
– City skyline and harbour views from the living area
– Brand new oversized kitchen with dining as well as new F&P appliances, gas cooktop
– Hideaway laundry
– Ducted & zoned air con throughout
– Further separate dining/living area, as well as sunroom with harbour views & Harbour Bridge views
– Lovely art deco features – high ceilings, polished floors, elevated position allowing privacy from street and pedestrians
– Newly installed double-glazed windows and plantation shutters
– Ample on street parking
– Pet friendly building
Strata Rates: approx. $1722.40/qtr
Water Rates: approx. $159.71/qtr
Council: approx. $419.26/qtr