“Brailsford” 7/38a Mona Road, Darling Point
Classic Garden Apartment with wonderful harbour and city views.
Approved DA plans for 2nd bedroom & bathroom
This elegant home has its own private entrance and is oversized and also comes with approved plans for 2nd bedroom & bathroom. Wonderfully peaceful and private, this impressive property has ultra-spacious light-filled interiors with beautiful views across Rushcutters Bay to the city skyline & Harbour Bridge. Featuring high ceilings and wide windows on 3 sides with no common walls, ‘Brailsford’, is a c1927 classic building of 7 apartments situated close to harbourside Rushcutters Bay Park, Cruising Yacht Club of Australia and Edgecliff shops/buses/trains.
• High ceilings, large windows wrapping around entire apartment
• French doors leading to very attractive sun-filled courtyard and garden with harbour views
• Grand sitting room with gas fire and generous dining area
• Extensive outdoor entertaining areas with sun and views
• Own private entrance
• Very quiet position
• Ideally located close to Edgecliff Station, shops and Rushcutters Bay
Inspect: Saturday 13 of October, 2.15pm-2.45pm
For Sale by Expressions of Interest
Peter Blacket 0419 999999
Jacqui Blacket 0407 899944
THE BLACKET AGENCY
Incorporating Blacket and Glasgow
The Blacket Agency have a long history selling high profile properties for top prices. At the Blacket Agency you deal only with the principals.
Suite 101, Level 2, 2-22 Knox Street,
Double Bay NSW 2028
02 9327 1717