37 Clovelly Road, Randwick
Whisper quiet park-side cottage with wonderful north facing rear garden – attractive price range!
This charming & quintessential north-facing attached home is set in the heart of Clovelly Road’s boutique cafe strip. Beautifully renovated & spread over two levels, it is in an idyllic setting right on the cusp of Queens & Centennial Parks. Offering three large bedrooms & multiple entertaining areas, stylish open plan living & dining area opening out onto a wide paved courtyard with covered pergola & north-east aspect. Beautifully maintained & superbly modern with a homely feel, kitchen includes modern appliances with the dining area adjacent, featuring colonial bifold windows and doors which offer seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining. Stunning tropical style rear landscaped garden with northerly aspect
• Three double bedrooms, all with built-ins, main with WIR, ensuite & balcony
• High ornate ceilings, polished timber floors
• Original fireplace in lounge
• Oversized kitchen with plenty of storage space throughout
• Peaceful & private, north facing rear garden
• Open layout, spacious interiors, light and airy living
• 2 fresh contemporary bathrooms
• Separate laundry, masses of storage
• Level stroll to Centennial Park
• Walk to a choice of renowned schools
• Minutes to beaches and Westfield
• Easy access to the city and airport, close to all public transport
A top location in Randwick’s sought-after northern precinct, ideal for lovers of the great outdoors with acres of parkland around the corner and close proximity to a choice of beaches, schools and Bondi Junction’s retail hub.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION: 2pm-2.30pm Saturday
THE BLACKET AGENCY
Incorporating Blacket and Glasgow
The Blacket Agency have a long history selling high profile properties for top prices. At the Blacket Agency you deal only with the principals.