4 Alton Street, Woollahra
HISTORIC HOME – STEPS FROM QUEEN STREET IN THE HEART OF WOOLLAHRA VILLAGE
QUIET POSITION SAME OWNER FOR 36 YEARS.
Original homes in Woollahra are increasingly rare on the market and this charming two storey house located in the centre of Woollahra village is a prime example. A gracious reminder of the area’s history, the home dates to the 1880s and is tucked away in an exclusive enclave. The three-bedroom property is freestanding to the north side and opens to a deep and private garden with garaging at the rear of the block.
• Elegant façade with Georgian-style portico entry
• Rustic charm enhanced by a sun-drenched aspect
• 3 beds, 2 on the upper level, leafy district views
• Beautiful wide timber floors, reclaimed from a ship
• Open plan kitchen/dining, 2 working fireplaces
• Bright sitting room opens to a deep sunny garden with garage
• One of Woollahra’s signature colonial residences
• An exclusive village setting, 300m to Centennial Park
• Elegant central hallway, high ceilings, cedar joinery
• 4 double bedrooms including a private master wing
• Formal lounge and dining rooms with fireplaces
• Bright and airy open plan living and dining rooms
• Galley gas kitchen, Spanish terracotta floors, side deck
• Beautiful established gardens with a perfect north aspect
• Covered walkway to a double auto garage with storage
• Sandstone utilities room and cellar, original features
THE BLACKET AGENCY
Incorporating Blacket and Glasgow
The Blacket Agency have a long history selling high profile properties for top prices. At the Blacket Agency you deal only with the principals.