4/80 Belgrave Street, Cremorne
Whisper quiet, north-facing home – close to everything!
Peacefully set to the rear of a small and well-maintained complex of only 12, this stylish and spacious north-facing home offers a unique double level layout.
With a total area approx. 138 sqm, private and generously proportioned, the property enjoys an ultra-convenient location within footsteps to shopping, cosmopolitan eateries and express city transport.
• Open plan lounge & leads to wide north-facing entertainers’ balcony
• Separate & spacious dining room
• Master bedroom includes oversized built-in robe & ensuite
• Large upper level bedroom features soaring ceilings and large built-in robe
• The newly renovated main bathroom includes a full bath tub and heated towel-rail
• Modern large kitchen with pantry
• Low maintenance additional outdoor entertaining area at front of property
• Full size internal laundry
• Study nook, abundance of storage.
• Undercover security car space, visitor parking also available
• Separate lock-up storage cage
• Seconds to transport, shops & cafes of Neutral Bay and Brightmore Reserve. Access from Waters Lane
Council rates – approx $244.57 pq
Water rates – approx $190pq
Admin fees – approx $585.75pq
Capital Works Fund – approx $408.25pq
OPEN FOR INSPECTION : 12.10pm- 12.40pm, Saturday 13th October
THE BLACKET AGENCY
Incorporating Blacket and Glasgow
The Blacket Agency have a long history selling high profile properties for top prices. At the Blacket Agency you deal only with the principals.