14 McGarvie St Paddington
GLAMOROUS TERRACE FULL OF CHARACTER & CHARM. PADDINGTON AT IT’S BEST!!
Peacefully positioned amongst the historic laneways of one of Sydney’s most desirable communities, this charming traditional terrace presents a lifestyle of convenience & character. Private, basking in sun & beautifully maintained, the two storey residence is metres to Oxford Street boutiques, Queen Street cafes and the lush expanses of nearby Centennial Park, as well as many of the best restaurants and pubs. It is simply moments to village life, both in Woollahra and Paddington. Ideally suited perhaps to the investor or first time homeowner seeking an entry into a blue ribbon enclave and looking for something ready to move into and call home.
• Two double bedrooms, both with built-ins
• Huge skylight offers abundance of sunshine and bright living space
• Modern kitchen & bathroom
• Internal laundry, gas fireplace
• Huge attic storage
• Sunny courtyard
• Metres to Oxford St & Queen St and surrounding shops
• Full of character and charm
• Open plan lounge and dining
OPEN FOR INSPECTION: Saturday & Wednesday 10.30am-11am
AUCTION: 8th SEPTEMBER ONSITE 10:30am
THE BLACKET AGENCY
Incorporating Blacket and Glasgow
The Blacket Agency have a long history selling high profile properties for top prices. At the Blacket Agency you deal only with the principals.