7 Linden Avenue, Woollahra
Landmark Parkside Manor with a Timeless European Sophistication. Full sunny north aspect from all main rooms and pool
One of Woollahra’s finest properties, Linden House is part of the original Cooper Estate and dates from the 1860s when it housed the dairy owner’s sandstone cottage. Positioned on the edge of Cooper Park, this beautiful estate-like home has been meticulously refurbished and recreated some years ago to embrace a north facing entertainer’s haven with flagstone terraces and a sun-soaked pool. Peaceful, private and secure, Linden House exudes a sense of refinement and history with glamorous interiors that blend classical architecture with a timeless design.
• Gated forecourt with water garden and grand entry vestibule
• Elegant drawing and dining rooms, Botticino marble fireplaces and grey box parquetry floors
• Entertainer’s kitchen with Italian Statuaire marble benchtops
• Casual living/dining with custom cabinetry flows outdoors
• North facing flagstone courtyard, Italian mosaic-tiled pool, bbq area
• 4 bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms, plus a home office /library, as well as an upper level terrace and gallery
• Master wing with park views and French limestone ensuite
• Extensive guest suite with own entrance
• 2 extra sitting rooms attached to guest and
• Double auto garage, stroll to Woollahra and Double Bay villages
THE BLACKET AGENCY
Incorporating Blacket and Glasgow
The Blacket Agency have a long history selling high profile properties for top prices. At the Blacket Agency you deal only with the principals.