7 Goodhope Street, Paddington
PRICE RANGE $1.4M. A RARE AND PRIVATE GEORGIAN TERRACE IN THE HEART OF FIVE WAYS, WITH HUGE SCOPE FOR IMPROVEMENT.
Believed to be built in the 1860s as the first property in the street, this classic Georgian style terrace is one of a pair located in the leafy heart of Five Ways. The first time on the market in 30 years, the two storey terrace’s pared back interiors, original period features and rustic charm create a warm and welcoming ambiance. Set in a picturesque enclave, footsteps to cafes, delis and restaurants, it’s a short stroll to Trumper Park and Glenmore Road Public School with potential to add your own touches capitalising on its fashionable village address.
- A prized setting on one of Paddington’s finest streets
- 2 upper level double bedrooms, one with built-in robes
- Fluid living and dining rooms, whitewashed floorboards
- Bright and airy gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Sunny courtyard garden, rear access via Goodhope Lane
- Full bathroom plus an outdoor W.C., scope to renovate
- Minutes to the city, walk to Oxford St theatres and galleries
Saturday and Thursday 11am-11.30am
Tuesday 5th December 2017, 6pm , Domain Auction House
26 Cross St Double Bay
THE BLACKET AGENCY
Incorporating Blacket and Glasgow
The Blacket Agency have a long history selling high profile properties for top prices. At the Blacket Agency you deal only with the principals.
Suite 101, Level 2, 2-22 Knox Street,
Double Bay NSW 2028
02 9327 1717