56 Queens Park Road, Queens Park
An exceptional parkside opportunity
Original homes in this coveted setting directly opposite Queens Park are a rare find and this double-fronted Federation residence presents a wealth of opportunity. Held for over half a century, the grandly scaled home’s sprawling approx 726sqm area, level north facing garden and prime dual access corner block present the ideal foundations for creative transformation (STCA). Be inspired by luxurious neighbouring properties and explore the outstanding potential of this grand old home and capitalise on its enormous potential for sympathetic restoration and revival.
• One of Queens Park’s signature Federation homes built c1915
• Pride of place overlooking the park, corner of Manning Street
• A rare and prized offering, first time on the market in 59 years
• 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, formal and casual living zones
• Original fireplaces, high ornate ceilings, leadlight windows
• Level north facing garden with a sunny fully fenced pool
• Triple garaging via Arnold Street, potential for a studio STCA
• A prime parcel of land, the largest block on Queens Park Road
THE BLACKET AGENCY
Incorporating Blacket and Glasgow
The Blacket Agency have a long history selling high profile properties for top prices. At the Blacket Agency you deal only with the principals.