44 Yarranabbe Road, Darling Point
Great home as is, or Possible development site, Duplex or New Home (STCA) A breathtaking harbour panorama
With a secluded harbourside setting affording an uplifting sense of privacy, this luxurious freestanding home commands spectacular views across the harbour and city icons from all three levels. Set in a prestigious peninsula enclave above Rushcutters Bay and the marina, the home is wrapped in deep
terraces and features two separate living zones and convenient dual access. Held by one family for 22 years, it enjoys an exclusive address just moments to the foreshore, McKell Park ferry wharf and walking distance to Edgecliff station.
• Grand formal entry with lush garden forecourt, DLUG
• Huge open plan living & dining rooms flow outdoors
• Magical views – beautiful by day, dazzling by night
• Large open plan kitchen & casual dining room
• 4 double beds, 2 with walk-in robes & harbour views
• Lower level study, family room with custom cabinetry
• Marble-finished main bathroom with spa bath
• Skylit laundry, wine cellar/storage, ducted reverse air
• Rear pedestrian laneway access via Hampden Ave
THE BLACKET AGENCY
Incorporating Blacket and Glasgow
The Blacket Agency have a long history selling high profile properties for top prices. At the Blacket Agency you deal only with the principals.