3/13 Dumaresq Road, Rose Bay
FIRST TIME OFFERED IN 40 YEARS, Unique beachfront penthouse apartment with astonishing harbour views.
‘DES INDES’ – 3/13 Dumaresq Road Rose Bay
Quiet cul-de-sac position with a house-like feel.
Built in 1937 this harbourfront penthouse apartment with iconic Sydney harbour views occupies an entire floor.
One of only three in a tightly held security Art Deco block ?Des Indes? is at the end of the cul de sac in desired Dumaresq Road, Rose Bay.
The apartment occupies an entire floor and has a sun drenched terrace looking straight up Sydney harbour. The magical views extend across the apartment from the family room through to the lounge room with it?s large bay windows, the study and a very generous master bedroom with built in robes.
- 4 double bedrooms, incorporating a teenager’s retreat with ensuite, a walk in robe leading to its own private courtyard and highly acclaimed designer’s terraced gardens, an oasis of tranquility and privacy.
- 2.5 bathrooms, 1 ensuite
- 2 exclusive private garden courtyards at the rear of the apartment, with their own private entrance.
- Formal lounge, sitting room, entry foyer, open family room and modern kitchen , all with breathtaking uninterrupted harbour views
- Air conditioning throughout, internal laundry, remote control garage
- Rear side entrance as well as the beautiful Art Deco main vestibule.
- Directly across the cul de sac to Rose Bay beach where you can swim, paddleboard or just a short stroll along the water?s edge to Rose Bay village, close proximity to private schools and ferry to the city
Strata rates : approx. $3200/quarter
Council rates : approx. $512/quarter
Water rates : approx. $168/quarter
THE BLACKET AGENCY
Incorporating Blacket and Glasgow
The Blacket Agency have a long history selling high profile properties for top prices. At the Blacket Agency you deal only with the principals.
Suite 101, Level 2, 2-22 Knox Street,
Double Bay NSW 2028
02 9327 1717