258/58 Cook Rd, Centennial Park
TRANQUIL MODERN PARKSIDE STUDIO WITH PARKING!!!
Leafy treescape surrounds enhance the sense of peace and privacy in this recently renovated studio apartment. Positioned away from the road to the rear of the secure ‘Endeavour’ building and facing North, this light and airy apartment offers a perfect entry to one of the east’s premier lifestyle locations on the edge of Centennial Park.
An affordable first home or investment – it is comfortable as is but also with scope to add value. Stroll to Oxford Street, the Entertainment Quarter and Woollahra village.
- Whisper-quiet setting towards the rear of a security block
- Bright and breezy with a leafy outlook
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and all modern conveniences, plenty of storage & breakfast bar
- Oversized bathroom with top quality finishes
- Secure parking on title, stroll to express city transport
- 150m to the sprawling grounds of Centennial Park, convenient to the CBD or eastern beaches via bus. Also close to University of NSW, POW Hospital.
- Heaps of storage, plantation shutters
- Excellent rental return
- A perfect blend of location, lifestyle and convenience
Open for Inspection: Saturday & Wednesday 10.30am-11am
Auction : 6pm Monday 26th February , Domain Auction House,
Level 1, 29-33 Bay Street Double Bay.
Cook Road levies:
Strata levies approx = $469.35/qtr
Council rates approx = $218.50/qtr
Water rates approx= $177.91 approx/qtr
THE BLACKET AGENCY
Incorporating Blacket and Glasgow
The Blacket Agency have a long history selling high profile properties for top prices. At the Blacket Agency you deal only with the principals.
Suite 16 Bay Village,
28-34 Cross St, Double Bay
02 9327 1717