Apartment 2, Belgravia Gardens, 60 Darling Point Road, Darling Point
$2.65M! DECEASED ESTATE. ASTONISHING VALUE. ELEGANT APARTMENT. WITH DAZZLING GARDEN AND CITY VIEWS – OWNED BY SAME FAMILY FOR 40 YEARS
Panoramic city skyline views over beautiful gardens form a sublime backdrop to this spacious harbourside abode. Set on the northern corner of the tightly held Belgravia Gardens, the approx 140 sqm three-bedroom apartment combines the scale of a house with the security and convenience of aparment living. This apartment features level lift access to double security parking and easy access to gardens and pool. Metres to village shops, cafés and parks, with close access to the city.
- Exclusive security building with only 2 apartments per floor
- Wide entry hall, separate living and accommodation wings all rooms have sunny north exposure
- Good original condition with superb scope for transformation
- Three bedrooms including a master suite with a walk-in robe
- Spacious living and dining zones with a lush garden outlook
- Deep covered balcony with city views and a shade awning
- Original kitchen, two bathrooms and a separate internal laundry
- Double garaging, level double lift access and easy exit by stairs if preferred. Plenty of visitor parking, video security intercom
- Stroll to the local village shop, the CYC, Darling Point Wharf, Edgecliff ,and multiple modes of transport
THE BLACKET AGENCY
Incorporating Blacket and Glasgow
The Blacket Agency have a long history selling high profile properties for top prices. At the Blacket Agency you deal only with the principals.