185 Denison Street, Queens Park
Substantial freestanding parkside home with excellent potential
Surrounded by parkland on one of Queens Park’s premier streets, this dual level Federation home enjoys one of the east’s most desirable lifestyle addresses. Built c1910 and graced with original period details, the house is set on a deep dual access block with potential to reconfigure the rear and scope for off street parking (subject to council approval). Comfortable as is, and ideal to live in or rent out while exploring the potential to add value and capitalise on its prized setting, just 200m to Centennial Park and a brief stroll to Bondi Junction’s retail hub.
• Huge living room, original fireplaces, timber floors
• Separate formal lounge or ideal home office/4th bed
• Separate dining & kitchen opening to a sunny courtyard
• 3 upper level bedrooms, the main with built-in robes
• 2 bathrooms, one on each level plus an external W.C.
• Grand proportions, high ceilings, classic period details
• Close proximity to the east’s best schools and beaches
THE BLACKET AGENCY
Incorporating Blacket and Glasgow
The Blacket Agency have a long history selling high profile properties for top prices. At the Blacket Agency you deal only with the principals.
Suite 101, Level 2, 2-22 Knox Street,
Double Bay NSW 2028
02 9327 1717