53B/356 George Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
WHAT A POSITION! TOP FLOOR WITH CITY VIEWS.
HOLDING DEPOSIT TAKEN!!!
Designed by renowned architects Turner Studio and bespoke interiors by Hecker Guthrie we offer this new, 2 bedroom north facing apartment located in the recently completed ‘George & Allen’ security complex. Conveniently positioned a short 3 minute walk to Green Square train station, the under construction Green Square town centre and only moments to a number of great cafes including: The Grounds’, ‘Sweet spot’, ‘Bread & Circus’, ‘John Smith’ and ‘Campos’ coffee. Renowned Danks Street eateries & galleries, East Village Shopping Centre and city bus stops connecting you to the CBD are also within minutes walk. Second bedroom smaller (would be perfect study or nursery,) but could be used as second bedroom.
* Bright, North position on top floor offering all day sunlight
* Open plan living/dining area w/ducted air conditioning, opening through double sliding doors to a sundrenched North facing balcony
* High concrete ceilings w/bespoke lighting, custom glazed joinery, designer copper tap ware and timber flooring.
* Sleek kitchen w/ Smeg stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, integrated dishwasher and
* Spacious master bedroom w/carpet, built-in robes, private balcony and large en-suite bathroom
* Fully tiled main bathroom w/large shower
* Internal laundry w/dryer
* Cycle path at your door step connecting to Redfern, Surry Hills and Sydney CBD