37 Clovelly Road Randwick, NSW 2031
Tranquil park-side cottage with wonderful north facing rear garden
HOLDING DEPOSIT TAKEN!!!
This charming & quintessential north-facing attached home is set in the heart of Clovelly Road’s boutique cafe strip. Beautifully renovated & spread over two levels, it is in an idyllic setting right on the cusp of Queens & Centennial Parks. Offering three large bedrooms & multiple entertaining areas, stylish open plan living & dining area opening out onto a wide paved courtyard with covered pergola & north-east aspect. Beautifully maintained & superbly modern with a homely feel, kitchen includes modern appliances with the dining area adjacent, featuring colonial bifold windows and doors which offer seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining. Stunning tropical style rear landscaped garden with northerly aspect.
* Three double bedrooms, all with built-ins, main with WIR, ensuite & balcony
* High ornate ceilings, polished timber floors
* Original fireplace in lounge
* Oversized kitchen with plenty of storage space throughout
* Peaceful & private, north facing rear garden
* Open layout, spacious interiors, light and airy living
* 2 fresh contemporary bathrooms
* Separate laundry, masses of storage
* Level stroll to Centennial Park
* Walk to a choice of renowned schools
* Minutes to beaches and Westfield
* Easy access to the city and airport, close to all public transport
A top location in Randwick’s sought-after northern precinct, ideal for lovers of the great outdoors with acres of parkland around the corner and close proximity to a choice of beaches, schools and Bondi Junction’s retail hub.