302/117 Kippax Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
A SHOWCASE OF STYLE IN A SPACIOUS WAREHOUSE APARTMENT
HOLDING DEPOSIT RECEIVED!!!
Raising the benchmark in style, light and creative design, this uber-cool warehouse apartment combines flowing interiors and a chic industrial feel for an extraordinary inner-city lifestyle. No. 1 Lacey is a 1912 warehouse transformed into a boutique apartment building with interiors by renowned designers. A number of original features have been carefully woven into the design, paying homage to its industrial heritage. It is a spacious third-floor apartment which exudes sophistication, showcasing beautiful finishes and abundant light. This artistic home enjoys a super convenient setting in the heart of Surry Hills with Central station, transport, cafes, restaurants and the CBD all accessible on foot.
* Two generous bedrooms with b/ins, main with a freestanding bath
* Roomy entertaining space, herringbone parquet flooring, ducted a/c
* Smeg gas stone kitchen, bespoke cabinetry
* High ceilings, oversized windows, exposed beams, ambient lighting
* Vibrant dining and entertainment precinct at door, short walk to train