229 Bay Street Botany, NSW 2019
CENTRAL LOCATION - FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED
Approx 530 sqm level land this classic bungalow is loaded with character & charm. Beautifully maintained & cherished, with new electrical circuitry and plumbing completed last year, the double brick family home oozes ease of living for the young family, family with teenagers, downsizers or anyone in between.
Featuring high period ceilings with decorative cornices and timber flooring and skirting boards as well as handmade stained glass windows and doors.
* Four double bedrooms, one with original fireplace
* Separate master suite with ensuite
* 2 brand new bathrooms
* Potential for further off-street garaging (STCA)
* Large private level garden with very attractive fenced pool
* Modern gourmet kitchen with gas
* Open plan living & dining + family room opening directly onto garden entertaining & pool
* Level walk to parks and cafes, easy access to CBD, beaches & shopping centres