26 Woodstock St, Bondi Junction
Beyond the elegant façade of this classic Victorian Italianate terrace lies a stylish and light-filled contemporary family home recreated to embrace an idyllic north-facing garden. In a picturesque tree-lined enclave between the beach and Bondi Junction’s retail hub, the four-bedroom home spans three levels with an attic retreat and versatile studio or lock-up garage (potential for double garaging STCA). Gracious proportions, a choice of living areas and sunlit master retreat combine to offer a wonderful family home in one of the East’s most desirable settings with close proximity to the city and renowned schools.
• 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 with built-ins, 2 open to a balcony
• Master with a limestone ensuite and north facing balcony
• Formal lounge, Spotted Gum floors, breezy internal courtyard
• Contemporary gas kitchen with 900mm Smeg gas cooker
• Sun-drenched open living/dining with bi-folds to a large deck
• Level north facing garden and studio/garage with powder room
• Limestone bathrooms, underfloor heating, guest powder room
• Air conditioning , attic storage/retreat with sky window, alarm
• Level walk to Westfield and the station, stroll to Bondi Rd cafés
CONTACT Peter Blacket 0419 999 999 or
Jacqueline Blacket 0407-899944
The Blacket Agency (9327 1717)
Inspect Saturday and Thursday 11:00 a.m.to 1145a.m.
Auction Tuesday 7th March at 6 p.m. 26 Cross St Double Bay