5/50 Darling Point Road, Darling Point NSW 2027
'PARK LANE'- IMPECCABLY MAINTAINED BUILDING – DON'T MISS THIS RARE OFFERING!
Set in ‘Park Lane’, one of the most highly regarded and tightly held buildings in Darling Point, is this sunny north-facing two bedroom apartment. Renowned for its grand vestibule and premium location, this strata security building is a favourite landmark for discerning buyers and investors seeking exceptional value.
Quietly positioned with leafy vistas, this spacious unit offers a sense of ambience and has large picturesque windows that boast loads of natural light. Stylishly appointed with quality fittings, fixtures & inclusions
• Large main bedroom with wall to wall built-in robes
• Sizeable second bedroom also with built-in-robes
• Recently re-modelled bathroom and kitchen featuring modern appliances
• Open plan dining to living area with access to lovely north-facing balcony
• Generous kitchen with ample storage with internal laundry
• Security building with easy level entry & lift access
• Lock-up garage & shared storage room
Centrally located & just a short stroll to Rushcutters Bay, Mckell Park ferry, Double Bay shopping/cafe precinct and Edgecliff centre. Easy access to CBD.
Strata levies: approx $1295/qtr
Council rates: approx $364/qtr
Water rates: approx $177/qtr