49 Beaconsfield Street Newport, NSW 2106
MAGNIFICENT LIFESTYLE ACROSS AN UNRIVALLED PRIVATE WATERFRONT - APPROX 3/4 ACRE ESTATE
For Sale by Expressions of Interest
Astonishing to find this prestigious and historic waterfront estate, originally built in the 1930’s. Remaining full of original charm and grandeur whilst being extensively renovated and modernised, Melody Lane combines grand design and premium inclusions. It presents approx 2,972 sqm of absolute waterfront paradise, privately enclosed in tropical landscaping, providing numerous stunning outdoor settings and culminating in an approx 76-metre frontage with a private berth and your own private sandy beach. Defined by soaring curved ceilings, lavish interiors and superb indoor/outdoor integration, this spectacular home of immense scale offers highly versatile family accommodation with fabulous entertaining areas overlooking the sandstone pool terrace and the foreshore.
– Meander to your private jetty, pontoon and berth for a boat of up to approx 60ft or launch your kayak from your own private sandy beach
– Lush gardens illuminated at night with abundant lawn, multiple terraces and fire pit
– Home surrounded by tranquil water features with koi pond at entrance
– Flowing design, formal wing connects with outdoor areas at both ends
– Seamless integration to entertaining pavilion with heated BBQ area
– Brand-new kitchen appointed with top-end Wolf appliances
– Butler’s pantry, wet bar with wine fridge, plus spacious cellar/storeroom with ample storage
– Sublime master wing, deluxe bedrooms, guest accommodation/gym
– Fireplace, Sonos sound, automated blinds, heated bathroom floors
– Keyless entry, automated gates, triple garage, multiple forecourt car parking
Set deeply away from the street with level access, this estate delivers essential peace and privacy along with immense convenience, close to Newport Public School, around the corner from local shops and cafes yet only 40 minutes from Sydney’s CBD, while your private berth allows you to sail away exploring Pittwater’s beautiful surrounds and beyond.
Open by Appointment