21 Olola Avenue Vaucluse, NSW 2030
BEST VALUE IN VAUCLUSE!! Incredible views, elevated & private position, nothing to spend
Auction Tuesday, 28th May at 06:00 pm
Privately & peacefully situated on an elevated, North facing block, this quintessential family home is set on approximately 828 sqm of land. The home enjoys sundrenched interiors & a family friendly layout, perfect for seamless indoor/outdoor living, with harbour views stretching to Manly from almost every room in the house it is the ultimate family entertainer. Set well back from the road, arguably the highest position on Olola Ave, and bathed by sunlight, it’s a stroll from both Parsley Bay & Nielsen Park.
With two levels of north-facing balconies, high ceilings & spacious rooms there are many different areas for entertaining, relaxing & working.
* Modern interiors with timeless classic features
* Generous formal lounge with gas fireplace
* Open marble & Miele kitchen with sunroom & walk-in pantry
* Brand new super modern bathrooms
* French doors open to two sun drenched full length verandahs
* Bedrooms with verandah access, master with sitting area, walk-through robe and full ensuite
* Large home office or 6th bedroom
* Solar heated sparkling pool directly off from family room, with undercover sunbathing terrace, Swedish sauna & bar
* Second courtyard at rear with grass & play area, storage, gas heating
* Multiple lock-up garages & off street parking
* Peaceful elevated position offers seclusion & privacy
* Short Stroll to Nielsen Park, Parsley Bay & iconic local beaches.
* Close to Vaucluse village shops, elite schools, Vaucluse House, cafes, public transport and other amenities