16 Pearl Street, Newtown NSW 2042
"Vida" circa 1900s - centrally located, three bedrooms and on a quiet tree-lined street + potential car space STCA!!!
Full of natural light, this single level attached home offers a well presented and generous layout. With three bedrooms, two of which are double sized, this is the perfect house for young families, professionals looking for more space or the downsizer. Near city location with easy access to parks, schools, shops and railway stations. Ready to move into as is, to make the most of Inner West living, it also has the promise of a future urban oasis.
* 3 Bedrooms (2 of which are double sized)
* Spacious sitting room
* Neat and functional kitchen and bathroom
* Sunny private rear garden, ideal for outdoor entertaining, with direct rear lane access
* Possible level car access STCA
* King Street at the end of the road with an array of cafes, eateries and cultural hubs Marrickville Metro, Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre, Enmore Pk, Sydney Park, and numerous playgrounds
* City, Eastern Suburbs and South Sydney buses available on King St
* Short walk to St Peters and Newtown train stations (and Sydenham Metro when it opens)
* Catchment area for Camdenville Public School and Newtown School of Performing Arts