12/2 Pinehill Avenue, Double Bay NSW 2028
Approx 85 sqm elegantly renovated bespoke north-facing apartment, boutique Art Deco block!
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Transformed by a brand new designer renovation with no expense spared, this spacious Art Deco grand mansion apartment offers a blend of bespoke modernity and refined period elegance. Defined by a natural palette while flooded with sunlight, it features an inviting lounge enhanced by high ceilings, stunning panelled walls and French Oak Chevron pattern floors adding warmth and texture. There is a sleek kitchen equipped with stone benchtops and quality European appliances and a separate dining area, while the bedrooms are oversized and appointed with built-in wardrobes. Further highlights include an electric fireplace, extensive custom built storage, multiple ceiling fans and plantation shutters. It is exceptionally located a stroll to Kiaora Lane’s cosmopolitan dining, Woolworths and city transport.
* Chic contemporary interiors w/ separate lounge/dining bathed in light
* Welcoming lounge features high patterned ceilings and electric fireplace
* Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, quality s/steel appliances & internal laundry
* Separate dining area enhanced by classic black and white tiled floors
* Beautiful panelled walls, French oak Chevron pattern flooring and custom joinery
* Generous bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
* Fully tiled bathroom w/ original leadlight window, plantation shutters
* Located in landmark block ‘Wolverton’ in walk-to-everywhere setting
* Close to boutique harbour beaches, Edgecliff Station, shops and cafes
* Pets by strata approval
* Investors – would lease well
Strata levies : Approx $1659.50 / qtr