11 Norfolk Street, Paddington NSW 2021
Bespoke luxury, high-end renovation offering all the mod cons and in the heart of Paddington!
Tucked away in one of Paddington’s most sought-after tree-lined and tranquil streets, this delightful home, with north-facing entertaining space, has been appointed with every luxury.
* Master bedroom and ensuite with exotic sunken Roman bath
* Double bedrooms with leafy outlooks and built-in robes
* Retreat/home office/ third bedroom
* Sandstone floors throughout indoor/outdoor living
* Modern Viking gas kitchen, stone benchtops
* Internal laundry
* Plenty of custom joinery & storage ideas
* Gas fire, underfloor heating
* In-ceiling sound, alarm, intercom, air-conditioning
* Heated spa
* Garage with internal access, room for two cars
* Climate controlled cellar, masses of storage
* Currently tenanted for $2000/week
Set within a coveted village enclave, the property is perfectly positioned between Paddington Five Ways and Woollahra Village. Surrounded by cafes, galleries and within close proximity to city transport, Trumper Park, Oxford Street & Glenmore Road public school.
Council rates : approx $469/qtr
Water rates: approx $191/qtr