11/85A Ocean Street, Woollahra NSW 2025
TOP FLOOR, PRIZED NORTH-EAST ASPECT, REAR OF BUILDING!!
Auction Saturday, 29th August at 11:45 am
Offering a true sense of sanctuary, this top floor apartment is one of only 12 in the grand building ‘Lillingstone’. This large two bedroom apartment offers a quiet sunny north east corner position. Boasting a great floor plan, the building is set well back from Ocean Street offering a private and leafy outlook.
Crisp white walls, high ceilings and dark timber floors add a touch of New York style glamour while leafy surrounds create the ambiance of a treetop hideaway. A fashionable urban village setting between Woollahra’s café scene and Double Bay’s harbour attractions, and just 400m to Edgecliff retail hub and station for an easy commute into the city.
* A well maintained grand 1930’s Art Deco block
* Top floor, one common wall
* 2 bedrooms, each with north facing windows & both with large built-ins
* Combined open plan living & dining rooms
* High ceilings & polished timber floors
* Spacious modern kitchen with gas stovetop, internal laundry
* Updated modern bathroom
* Storeroom on title, block of 12
* 400m to Edgecliff station and shops
Set back from the street, this quiet top-floor apartment is situated in a very central location minutes from Edgecliff Station and the attractions of Queen St shops and restaurants, cosmopolitan Paddington & vibrant Double Bay shopping village & harbour ferry services.