107/221-223 Darlinghurst Road Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
HUGE ONE BEDROOM WITH OVERSIZED NORTH FACING COURTYARD. QUIET PRIVATE YET CENTRAL POSITION.
Located in iconic building, ‘The Westbury’, this quiet and tranquil apartment is set back from the road in the heart of Darlinghurst. With easy ground-level access and a well laid out floor plan, the entry leading to an open plan kitchen and living area is enhanced by a northern courtyard that is long and wide, leading into the large bedroom with built-in robes. All rooms open to the private north-facing courtyard. The apartment has rooftop access providing entertaining facilities, common laundry, glistening pool, expansive harbour views and barbecue area – without a doubt, a bonus on this already excellent investment or home.
– Easy level access & secure entry
– Approx 56 Sqm Strata apartment + courtyard approx. 20 Sqm
– Open plan kitchen/living area
– Large entertainer’s north-facing courtyard on title
– Super modern kitchen and modern bathroom with internal laundry
– Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobes
– Masses of storage inside and out
– Rooftop terrace with pool, BBQ’s, city and harbour views
– Within easy access to CBD, beaches, bars, cafes, restaurants
Council Rates: approx $220 pq
Water Rates: approx $185.25 pq
Strata Levies – Admin: approx. $691.50 pq
Strata Levies – Sinking: approx $371.25 pq