1/7 Greenknowe Avenue, Elizabeth Bay NSW 2011
SUNNY, EASY ACCESS, CLOSE TO EVERYTHING!
Auction Saturday, 03rd October at 12:00 pm
This chic, newly renovated ground floor apartment is on the northern side of the building and is a perfect pad for a home occupier looking to enjoy the benefits of this cosmopolitan location, or an investor looking for a steady income stream. Perfectly positioned in a boutique building with convenient, level access to Macleay Street village, this apartment has been thoughtfully designed for efficient and care-free living
* Newly renovated kitchen with gas cooking, Caesar stone bench-tops & new appliances
* Modern, fully-tiled bathroom with internal laundry facilities
* Bright living-dining room with north aspect
* Large built-in wardrobes in bedroom
* Ground floor of 4 floor security strata building with intercom and common rooftop terrace with laundry
* Polished timber floors throughout
* Surrounded by a vibrant array of cafes, bookshops, theatres, culinary delights and stylish boutiques, what a lifestyle!
* Pet friendly
Strata Rates: approx. $1269 pq
Water Rates: approx. $163.15 pq
Council Rates: approx. $221.40 pq