64 Prince Alfred Parade, Newport
LUXURIOUS, PEACEFUL & PRIVATE WATERFRONT LIFESTYLE
Perfectly positioned on approx 1,006sqm of prime waterfront land, this well-designed family entertainer makes the most of its front and centre position on Pittwater’s shoreline. With a perfect aspect it commands 180 degree views of Pittwater stretching to Scotland Island and beyond. You will be mesmerised by the ever-changing scenery with yachts sailing by and the magnificent sunsets. Set across three levels , each merge effortlessly to create a stunning home, while a private boathouse, jetty and deep-water berth are just steps from the door.
- Gorgeous open plan layout; oversized rooms and floor to ceiling windows enhance the view & allows in copious light and sun
- Lower level rumpus room incl kitchenette and WC with own private entrance
- Family room and front alfresco dining terrace
- Designer kitchen includes Miele appliances
- Master bed with WIR and luxurious ensuite
- Double brick construction, ducted heat/air
- Huge internal laundry
- Three car lock-up garage with extra parking for two cars in forecourt
Garden maintenance included
Set in one of Newport’s most prestigious street addresses, an easy walk to RMYC and RPA clubs, this residence is the ideal choice for the serious sailor or those looking for a sophisticated and relaxed lifestyle.
Available: 1st December 2017
THE BLACKET AGENCY
Incorporating Blacket and Glasgow
The Blacket Agency have a long history selling high profile properties for top prices. At the Blacket Agency you deal only with the principals.
Suite 21 Bay Village,
28-34 Cross St, Double Bay
02 9327 1717