6 Ray ave, Vaucluse NSW
SET IN A SECLUDED & PEACEFUL CUL-DE-SAC SITS THIS GRAND, BEAUTIFULLY BUILT HOME WITH NORTH FACING GARDENS
A lush poolside oasis and exclusive hillside position deliver a wonderful sense of privacy and seclusion in this distinguished Vaucluse residence. Brown Gables is a rare authentic example of Tudor style architecture in a dress-circle enclave renowned as one of Sydneys best addresses. Capturing views to the city skyline and harbour from the upper level, the lovingly restored and revived home is within easy reach of boutique beaches, renowned schools and vibrant harbourside villages. Beautiful craftsmanship is showcased throughout, from the herringbone parquet floors and stained glass windows to the elegant bay windows and high ornate ceilings, creating a home of enduring charm.
- Manicured gardens, flagstone pathway and entry portico
- Four bedrooms and a study, built-ins, palatial master suite
- Formal lounge with a wood-burning Jetmaster fireplace
- Elegant formal dining, sitting room and casual living room
- Deluxe emerald marble gas kitchen and family living and dining
- Idyllic north facing gardens, tropical lagoon-style pool
- Roof terrace with views over the harbour and iconic skyline
- Grand staircase, two bathrooms and a guest powder room
- Exclusive cul-de-sac setting, tandem garage (internal access)
THE BLACKET AGENCY
Incorporating Blacket and Glasgow
The Blacket Agency have a long history selling high profile properties for top prices. At the Blacket Agency you deal only with the principals.